NEW COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS for Private Training:
- All participants must have a completed Release and Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement for Communicable Disease prior to entering LoneStar Sports Center. Click HERE to access the Google Docs form. This will be checked prior to an athlete entering the facility.
- LoneStar Sports Center has implemented a formal Return to Play safety protocol for anyone entering the facility. Please review the requirements HERE. A staff member will be available at the front desk to assist.
- At this time, we ask that parents drop their player off at the front door. If it is absolutely necessary for a parent to sit with the player during their lesson, they are required to wear a facial mask and sit in one spot in the bleachers. Parents cannot be on the court helping to shag balls. Please refer to the Return to Play protocol referenced in #2 for complete details.
- We are no longer accepting cash or checks for Private Lessons. The lesson fee is due by 1:00p the day prior to the scheduled lesson. The lesson will be cancelled by 1:15p the day prior to the lesson if payment is not received. Payment must be sent through Venmo (LoneStar-VBC) or Zelle (info@LoneStarVolleyball.net). Please be sure to add the athlete’s name and date of lesson in the comments.
Please submit the form below for each lesson requested
Private training is scheduled for one hour, beginning and ending at the scheduled time. This will include any discussion held about the athlete’s training needs. Scheduling is completed in the order in which requests are received. Please allow 48 business hours for a response from our scheduling team.
Private lesson: One athlete to one coach. No other athletes will be added.
Small group: Two to four athletes to one coach. Small groups will be coordinated by the client only.
Location: Unless otherwise noted, all training is held at LoneStar Sports Center, 10570 John W. Elliott Drive, #600, Frisco, TX 75033.
Appointments cancelled for any reason less than 48 hours in advance are payable at the full rate. Please email Scheduling@LoneStarVolleyball.net to report a cancellation.
Payment Terms: The lesson fee is due at the start of each lesson and should be given to the coach. We accept checks payable to FAN or exact change cash.
Private Lesson Rates
Applies to Volleyball training and Performance training
- Private lesson (1 athlete) $85 per athlete per hour*
- Small group (2 athletes) $65 per athlete per hour*
- Small group (3-4 athletes) $45 per athlete per hour*
- Director coach * Add $10 to the above rate
- Senior coach * Add $5 to the rate above
We are no longer accepting cash or checks for Private Lessons. The lesson fee is due by 1:00p the day prior to the scheduled lesson. The lesson will be cancelled by 1:15p the day prior to the lesson if payment is not received. Payment must be sent through Venmo (LoneStar-VBC) or Zelle (info@LoneStarVolleyball.net). Please be sure to add the athlete’s name and date of lesson in the comments.
IMPORTANT NOTE!! The Scheduler will work from the information you’ve submitted to coordinate a lesson with the coach and an available court. The more specific you are with dates and time frames, the more accurate your lesson will be scheduled. Please be very specific with dates and time frames available. Your lesson request will be reviewed and a confirmation or information will be sent to you within 48 business hours. Our Scheduling Department works Mon-Fri, 2p-5p. We do have blackout time frames when preparing for Youth League or Club practices which may delay scheduling your lesson.