Welcome to LoneStar Volleyball
Serving Frisco & Surrounding Cities for 17 Years!
Fall Academy and League Teams to Return in September
We so appreciate all of you who made the effort to attend during this very uncertain environment.
The escalated situation with COVID-19 has us all concerned about the safest way to deliver training in groups. Our highest priority is to provide your children and our staff with the safest environment possible. We feel that the measures we’ve taken have met or exceeded the CDC’s guidelines, however, we know that many parents have great concern about their children attending at this time. The time off will allow for everyone to settle into the new way schooling is being delivered, and hopefully, we’ll also see a decline in COVID-19 cases.
Registration will open August 3 for Academy and League Teams (Fall).
Academy WILL continue, however, we will be taking a short break and return in mid-September. Registration will open late next week with a new start date the week of September 20. You will not be required to apply payment for registration at this time, however, it will hold your spot as we will maintain limits by age group to ensure the highest quality training and attention for your athlete.
League Teams WILL continue for the fall, beginning approximately September 20. Registration will open late next week for all Recreational (1st-6th) and Competitive (10U-16U) Teams with either a Volunteer Coach or a Professional Coach just as we offer now. There’s also an option for teams that have their own practice location. You will not be required to apply payment for registration at this time, however, this will ensure your athlete is included in the fall season.
During this short time off, we will be working on a very exciting project that will bring many more benefits to your athletes AND our location will change (remaining in Frisco)! We’ll send you more information as details can be released.
We will continue to communicate to everyone during this time off so that you are aware of changes and a confirmation of the start date. Please stay tuned!
In the meantime, we are offering the Next Level Training clinics on Tuesday and Thursday, 7/28 and 7/30, with options for 9a-11a or 11a-1p or 9a-1p. Training is on all skills with game play included and is conducted by Collegiate Coach, Jason Hopkins.
Registration is open now! http://lonestarvolleyball.net/registration/
COVID-19 Response Announcement
NEW COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS:
- All participants must have a completed Release and Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement for Communicable Disease prior to entering LoneStar Sports Center. Click HERE to access the Google Docs form. This will be checked prior to an athlete entering the facility.
- LoneStar Sports Center has implemented a formal Return to Play safety protocol for anyone entering the facility. Please review the requirements HERE. A staff member will be available at the front desk to assist.
3. At this time, we ask that parents drop their player off at the front door. If it is absolutely necessary for a parent to sit with the player during their lesson, they are required to wear a facial mask and sit in one spot in the bleachers. Parents cannot be on the court helping to shag balls. Please refer to the Return to Play protocol
Since 2006. Recreational and Competitive teams for athletes 1st – 10th grades.
- Four 8 week seasons each year
- Weekly Practices
- 8 Games + 1 Tournament
- Individuals & Teams Welcome
- Professional Coaches Available
Specialized training scheduled during holidays and summer for mechanics and specific positions.
- Beginners to advanced experience
- 1st-12th grades
- Various skills
- Low coach to player ratio
- Privagte training available